by Chef s Jack and Rocco Collucci Pasta with scallops, clams, tomatoes, mushrooms and squash Ingredients2 whole tomatoes chopped3 fresh basil leaves sliced1/2 bunch of scallions diced4 medium mushrooms chopped1/2 medium squash diced2 large garlic cloves chopped12 little neck clams12 mussels6 ounces small scallops4 ounces clams chopped3 ounces olive oil2 cups white wine2 tablespoons whole…
by Chef s Jack and Rocco Collucci
Pasta with scallops, clams, tomatoes, mushrooms and squash
- 2 whole tomatoes chopped
- 3 fresh basil leaves sliced
- 1/2 bunch of scallions diced
- 4 medium mushrooms chopped
- 1/2 medium squash diced
- 2 large garlic cloves chopped
- 12 little neck clams
- 12 mussels
- 6 ounces small scallops
- 4 ounces clams chopped
- 3 ounces olive oil
- 2 cups white wine
- 2 tablespoons whole butter
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 lb. angel hair pasta
- In a large saucepan heat the olive oil.
- When the olive oil is hot add the mushrooms, onions and garlic. Then add white wine.
- When the mixture is hot again add the seafood and tomatoes. Stir gently until the seafood is cooked, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add butter and remove from heat, stirring in the melting butter.
- Place cooked pasta on a platter, add the seafood mixture and serve.
This segment appears in show #2919.
Recipe courtesy of Jack and Rocco Collucci
© 2004 Jack and Rocco Collucci